PP/PE membranes are applicable for fluids with high solids content and high SS. The inner flow channel is 5mm and effective membrane pore sizes are 0.2 µm and 1 µm, respectively.
Due to the excellent resistance against abrasion, PP/PE membrane is specific for the separation of hard particles from liquids, where abrasive particles can damage the active layer of the hard membrane materials within a short operating time, such as metal membranes.
- Long life time
- High solid resistance
- Stable in a broad PH-range
- Simple cleaning and maintenance
- High resistance for abrasion
- Highly automatic control is available
- Acid Recovery
- Caustic Recovery
- Si-,GaAs-and glass particles
- Titanium dioxide separation
- Artificial diamonds out of wastewater