Suntar’s Outside-In hollow fiber membrane based on nano-reinforced hollow fiber membrane material technology, which jointly developed by Xiamen University and National University of Singapore. At present, Suntar’s external pressure (Outside-in) hollow fiber membrane module have been widely used in industrial wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, reclaimed water treatment, surface water treatment, reverse osmosis pretreatment and many other fields.
At present, Suntar’s hollow fiber membrane modules have been widely used in industrial wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, reclaimed water treatment, surface water treatment, pretreatment of reverse osmosis membrane and so on.
- High strength: excellent tensile and compressive properties due on unique nano reinforcement technology
- Anti-pollution: unique surface characteristics, strong anti-pollution ability
- High flux: high porosity per unit area, strong water permeability
- High stability: high quality PVDF material, resistant to oxidation and pollution
- High efficiency: simple structure, easy operation and high separation efficiency
- Low energy consumption: low filtration resistance, less TMP