Ceramic membranes are porous membranes with a pore size ranging from 0.01 to 10 µm which covers microfiltration and ultrafiltration. The membranes with different geometry can be adopted according to the viscosity and the suspended solids content of the feed solution to achieve the requirement of specific clarification and separation.
- Applicable for filtration at high temperature
- Highly chemical resistant
- High concentration factor, low water consumption and small waste discharge
- Long service life
- Highly automatic control is availiable
- Tea and other filtration processes for clarification under high temperature
- Clarification of wines, draft beer, yellow wine etc.
- Milk sterilization and clarification
- Juice sterilization and clarification
- Sterilization and clarification of soy sauce, vinegar and other derivates of extraction.
- Oil-bearing emulsifier wastewater treatment
- Fermentation broth treatment of antibiotics (penicillin, cephalosporin, erythromycin, colistin sulphate, gibberellin, etc.) and amino acid.
- Enzymes (acrylamide, hydroxyphenyl glycine etc.)